In 1270 the first time the building was mentioned. Always in the focus: the guests. Originally our hotel was an old Tyrolean inn, which is family owned since 1897. After the WW2 the property was built between 1954 an 1958 as it looks today. An extensive restoration with a focus on attention to detail transformed the inn into a four star hotel in the heart of Kitzbühel.
In the 60s, 70s and 80s, three other hotels were bought by the family of Harisch, expanded, renovated and built. These generous reconstruction efforts were placed on preserving the traditional ambience and complete with modern accents.
For over 70 years, the Casino Kitzbühel is situated in the same building.